Saturday, October 14, 2006

Singapore Sling - 4: Sharks and lions

I find that I am fascinated by heights (although I think I have vertigo as well). Every city I visit I always do one touristy thing - find the top spot i.e. tower or cable car or whatever else and go on top.

So here are some photos from a cable car ride and a tall tower I took from my mobile phone in Singapore:
The port The port The Superstar Gemini The Superstar Gemini Merlion
Those are people on top of the lion's head!
Merlion Cable car

I also visited the underwater aquarium and took some shark photos (quality not so good cos it was somewhat dark). But truly was amazed to see such gigantic and dangerous fishes.

4 comments:

Bland Spice said...

a wonderful opportunity to add a sexual feather on your cap.
try shagging someone/alone from some very high point there and pass me the statistics... he he he ...

remember that 35th floor at Lehman's tokyo... And all the dirty things you might have done to a certain senior who had preceded us a year ao in those loos with those Startrekish super-commodes... That should have been the height of your sexual accomplishments - both figuratively and literally...

Nothing Spectacular said...

yeah!! those loos were completely out of this world :-) and i mean that literally!! you could take off to mars on one of them if you were not careful :-D

Anonymous said...

I had done all this last year too !!! all except the adding feathers to my cap :)) Men !!!

Me

Anonymous said...

hey that half-lion half-fish icon is called merlion .the lion part is for "sinha" ,the fish because it was originally a fishing village.this I learnt from a show on tv :)