Thursday, May 08, 2008

Flicks on a flight

Come to think of it, most of the really good movies that I see are on Jet Airlines flights from Europe to India.

I saw Paris, J'taime last time around.
This time, I started the flick feast with 'There Will be Blood'. In one word - mind blowing. Daniel Day Lewis creates such an intense character that it is tough to rivet your eyes away from the screen. There is blood, of course, and oil, and religion, and greed. Extremely intense and dark movie - a must see.

Next up, I checked out 'I am Legend' (only for Will Smith). Not impressive at all.

And finally, when it was almost too late, I started watching a movie that I have been wanting to for a long long time - Manorama, Six Feet Under. I liked the movie tremendously, especially Abhay Deol's believeable character. However, great tragedy struck, since just 20 mins from the end of the suspense thriller, the plane began its descent, and the movie was turned off :-( So till now I am festering in curiousity about whodunnit.

Anyone who has seen the movie, please call me up asap. Otherwise I may have to go to Europe again!!!

1 comment:

bluesky said...

pleasure trip?