Friday, May 01, 2009

Celebration!! and a new beginning...

This is the 200th post on nothing-spectacular! When I started, I had no idea that this blog would become such a natural and integral part of my life. I hope this journey continues...

This post is special for another reason. The beta version of the Five X Capital website is launched! Please visit http://www.fivexcapital.in and send in your comments / suggestions / brickbats. The site is till date the only thing I have to show for 7 years of education and 3 degrees (BTech, MTech in Computer Science and MBA)!!!! A humbling experience...

5 comments:

TW said...

Congrats! did you start your own firm?? Fivex?

Nothing Spectacular said...

The wife is the boss. I'm the IT guy

Alam said...

Dude the grey in the background needs to be a bit lighter...Black font on grey background is a bit though. bats like me cann't read on our old laptops

Alam said...

On the lighter side... the company name would become much more interesting if it had Two X less.

Bland Spice said...

Site looks great.