Sunday, January 06, 2013

Another year passes

I'm looking back to see what I was thinking at the beginning of that brand new year 2012. I find I was not too sanguine about things, and was full of good intentions.

Well, the year is done, and what do we have to show for it? Personally, 2012 was, for me, the year of repair - repair of my thought processes, repair of placidity, old thoughts discarded for new, and new directions set in the GPS box of life. All in all, it was a year like any other, kind in parts and cruel in others. Maybe the mix was a bit biased, but nothing to write home about.

So what does 2013 have in store? Lots of promises, for sure. New purpose, new opportunities. The uncertainties are narrowing down, which is good, but so are the possibilities. One thing is for sure, that the year ahead provides tremendous scope for trying out new things. Professionally, personally and health wise.

How will it all pan out? We hope for the best, but prepare for the worst!

Here is wishing you a very happy new year!

No comments: