Thursday, December 03, 2009

I'm a rightist libertarian!

I read a blog post about the political compass today. Nothing spectacular about it, just a simple questionnaire that lets you know a bit more about yourself. I took the test, and found no surprises :-( It was as I always suspected - I'm a boring kind of centrist guy - leaning towards libertarianism (i.e. laissez faire, live and let live etc etc) as well as economically rightist (the market may not know best, but it sure as hell knows much more than the smartest planner in the world)

Here is my map:



No politicians are like me :-(
Milton Friedman is the closest match. Does that mean I should have been an academician? I think, very very deep down, that I was cut out to be an academician or a researcher!!!



I love such games :-)

3 comments:

gayatri said...

If u love such games, u sd try facebook. They even have a game that predicts when u will die and of what causes!

Nothing Spectacular said...

i dont love such games THAT much :-)

Bland Spice said...

tried it.

left libertarian.